search Domestic Dharma

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Balls!

I wanted to share something we've been enjoying around here for a little sweetness treat.
I've made them a few times and each time they are a hit, but don't seem to last very long in the house...
They come from Averie of LoveVeggiesandYoga, she has awesome little creations that are quick and easy to make.  You can find the recipe for these Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough balls on her blog.  One of her latest posts is a compilation of her ball recipes, it's like a gold mine of recipes ;)  Thanks Averie!
I think the chocolate mint ones are next on my list...or maybe the cherry...also a couple flavor combinations in my head to try out myself, if they're successful I'll share =)

here's the dough in the VitaMix

Photobucket

and the finished balls after the chips were stirred in (I used carob that we had on hand)

Photobucket

they find their way into your treat bowls too, straight out of the freezer :)

Photobucket

Also, Averie is having a Chia Seed giveaway on her blog, another great reason to go check it out!

3 comments:

  1. THank you for making these balls and for posting them with a link back to me. And of course, for the contest linkage, too.

    Just to give everyone the correct links that are the most direct route:
    cookie dough balls and ball post
    http://www.loveveggiesandyoga.com/2010/01/ball-recipes.html

    contest
    http://www.loveveggiesandyoga.com/2010/01/chia-seeds-give-away.html

    I dont want anyone to "not find" what they need b/c I do have lots of posts, balls, holes, and the like :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Tyrah! I love that you made this blog...and all the recipes and ideas! I want to get the organic burgers and try the choc chip balls. It's on my to-do list! Thanks for posting and the pics it's very helpful :) You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carrie! and thanks so much for reading, you rock =)

    ReplyDelete