search Domestic Dharma

Monday, May 17, 2010

D'lish tonight on the Travel Channel

Just a quick post now as I've got a laundry list of things to try to get to today.  My most favorite restaurant that I've been to is going to be on the Travel Channel show Bizarre Foods tonight!  Here in MI it's on at 10pm.  It'll be interesting to see how they figure it's bizarre, but super cool that this awesome vegan joint is going to be on tv.  So for those of you who have tvs I think you should check it out =)  The restaurant is D'lish in Sedona, AZ.   Link to the show's site.

2 comments:

  1. I am not a travel channel person. I think I get bored too easily or maybe just jealous. I would love to start traveling more
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. i taped this per this post of yours i saw a few days ago....still havent watched it, but i taped it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete